3 New Things I Would Love To See In Tsw3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jack travers, Jul 25, 2022.

1. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Hello guys.
    This is 3 things I would love to see in TSW3 that we don’t have in TSW2 because I feel like it wouldn’t be compatible on tsw2

1. First we have Station spawning
    And for this I mean the ability to spawn outside a station instead of spawning on a platform I feel like It would be cooler to Walk into a station building and walk through the barriers to get onto the platforms I think this could be even better if we had to purchase a ticket from a machine to get onto the platform but obviously we get it for free but let’s not get to ahead.

2. Platform and onboard announcements I know this is a bit of a stretch even for TSW3 but It would be cool to hear train arriving announcements, See it say it sorted announcements and Yellow line announcements. I personally think it’s crazy even SCR and other Roblox games have them. The only reason I can think of for this is Because it would be hard to predict the stations we will stop at But At the same time I think it won’t, and A solution for this could be Announcements are only on Timetabled routes only and not on Scenario planners (apart from the station you are starting from)

3. Longer Distances and Journey times
    I know this has been requested thousands of times but i feel like it’s boring that highspeed routes are limited to around 70km or 50 miles only and around 30 mins of driving I feel like it would be way better if Journey times were 2hrs + and 250km or 120 miles I feel like for gen 8 consoles like xbox one and ps4 wouldn’t be able for it like PC and gen 9 consoles would because of video card limitations but driving a hst, ICE or TGV for about 25 mins just feels wrong.

Anyways let me know how you feel about this and tell if you agree!!
    Please also read my Italian route suggestion :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. zakbevington

zakbevington Member

This is a really good idea. I wonder what the 3 base routes will be for TSW3

3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Longer routes wouldn't be possible unless the autogen ai is really good. The routes are built by hand for the most part, assets placed by hand which takes away a lot of dev time. They are also limited by deadlines. Also it's about the route. If the route is just flatland with very little scenery, it's possible for it to be longer. If it's very scenery dense, goes from city to rural, windy, lots of curves, etc then that limits the length.

In terms of announcements, it comes down to licensing issues. Getting permission from the real person doing the voice is required for it to be in game. If a random person did it, then people would get angry that it's not authentic. It's also additional big audio files which might impact how last gen consoles perform.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Well sucks to be them. As long as the voiceovers are saying the exact same thing as real life or at least close, then it is completely satisfactory for me

• Like Like x 1
  5. jack travers

same for me

6. jack travers

Guys please check my italian suggestion

7. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

Sorry to disappoint But you're talking about Dovetail which I been following since 2002 Yeah their that old in Rail Gaming and Never listen to anyone in there Forums YEAH truth be told. Nothing You asked for will never make it as that's Dovetail for you. Everyone since Railworks has been asking for Multiplayer Railroading and that's over 18 years has NEVER gottan it EVER in a DOVETAIL game tell's you what kind of company they are as they NEVER FIX ANY THING aka EA think its funny You'll findout the Hard way

8. lachlan smith

lachlan smith Active Member

Will they add the Harlem line from Grand Central up to Southeast or Wassaic

9. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Are you stupid? Read the FAQ instead or the darn roadmap

10. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

They already said they have extended the maximum route length as Kassel-wurzburg proves so minimum 186km of track which is amazingly amazing.

11. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

Ea is better than dtg but fifa can really piss you off sometimes

12. lachlan smith

lachlan smith Active Member

l am not stupid and when the roadmap comes every month l watch the stream