Tsw 3 "online Sharing Hub" Image

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by F-Block, Aug 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

In yesterday's TSW Q&A stream we had another look at the UI and one change compared to a screenshot from the 10th of August roadmap caught my eye:
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot from the roadmap
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot from the pre-recorded UI showcase video

I must say I very much prefer the all the buttons' images on the roadmap, especially the livery shown on the "Online Sharing Hub" button, I kind of want it to be honest, and would like to see them reinstated before release.
    I know this post is probably going to go under on the forums, but I just want to throw this on here as I think here it's more likely to be acted upon. :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

Possibly is randomly picked, weekly or whatever?

3. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

Possible yes, but I wouldn't be sure of it

• Like Like x 1
  4. KCRCRailway

KCRCRailway Active Member

I did a lot of cursed stuff (but almost no fictional). In my eyes, both are interesting work. But the roadmap one was somewhat better in both livery itself and the photo of the livery. On livery's design, the blue livery has a design that was seldom seen in TSW due to how annoying it is to use livery editor for complex design. Also, the front of the loco was painted dark making it looks more realistic as a design that can appear IRL while the dragon one was also interesting but do lack the 'depth' when comparing it and the blue one.
    Moreover, the blue livery one use an angle that allow both front and side light up while the dragon one clearly got darker when looking at the front. Overall the picture of blue livery also looks more promotional, making me somewaht think of the 'thumbnail' player will see when selecting route.