Fishing Sim World Downloaded Fishing Sim World And It Deleted My Euro Fishing Game.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by SPACE ODDITY, Sep 16, 2018.

1. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

So I have been on the fence on whether to buy Fishing Sim World after all the problems with Euro Fishing. My love of fishing over come me and I decided to take the leap and purchase Fishing Sim World Deluxe Edition.

I have just finished installing Fishing Sim World (Haven't played it yet), and I have noticed that during the installation my Euro Fishing main game has been deleted. All my DLC lakes are still there, but the base game has been deleted. I know my base game was there this morning as I was playing the game. This is a massive bug that needs addressing.

I have done some research, and there is a lot of people on Facebook as well as my friends list on Xbox Live who are experiencing the same issue.

2. RLB Hypnotic

RLB Hypnotic New Member

I had the same issue but it reinstalls in seconds meaning its not really deleted but for some reason moves to my ready to be installed area.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPACE ODDITY

You are right, thanks buddy.

4. SPACE ODDITY

Ok, I clicked to install Euro Fishing and that installed with in secs. Euro and Sim World are now showing in my games, but when I select Fishing Sim World the game wont load. It takes me to the regular Microsoft store, not to the Fishing Sim World page in store. The only way I can get Fishing Sim World to load up, is by going to its store page where I bought it from, and selecting 'Play' from there.

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I had the issue yesterday where Fishing Sim World just disappeared from my console. I was playing in the morning. Later on when I wanted to play it did that exact same thing of going to the store. When I checked I saw the main game was gone and not showing in games and apps. I copied it back from my backups ( I always backup everything to external drive immediately after install ) and then it was working again. Try to re-install it from the "ready to install" section at games and apps.

6. Mr Fad

Mr Fad Member

I've noticed this if you play one and then try and play the other

An xbox reboot inbetween games seems to sort it :)