Talk About Negitivity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adamgrant3, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Adamgrant3

Adamgrant3 Active Member

Hi there, I just wanted to write this post as I think that the gang here at DTG (Dovetail Games) are doing an amazing job at making TSW3 a success. OK I know that most of the Fan base have been screaming at them to fix bugs in the previous games but I feel that we should just back off from all the negitivity that they have been recieving and given them a pat on the back on the amazing work that they are doing. I think that the Entire team are doing such a fantastic job at creating a game not only to allow us to experience all the diffrent routes around the world (Europe, US) but please I think they are doing great.

Keep up the great work DTG.

Lots of love from Adam in Australia

• Like Like x 15
  2. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

I think the silent majority would agree with you Adam, I haven’t seen much to whinge about.
    Some of the Insta-rage usuals are providing a laugh though, with the stupid forum threads etc.

Im looking forward to TSW3.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Looking forward to tsw3 also.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Yes, I‘m looking forward to it as well. But then I’m a person that likes to look for positives in everything rather than picking up on any tiny thing. Makes for a lot happier life!

There have been a few disasters in TSW2 but personally, I’m happy that DTG are progressing the game and they can’t do that for free, so I‘ll happily pick up the German edition of TSW3 and I‘ll hopefully enjoy it. I wasn’t super excited at the start, but having seen a cab ride of the new German route, I‘m looking forward to it. Just a shame I‘m on holiday when it launches,

• Like Like x 7
  5. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

Got excited there, thought this was going to be a thread where we talk about our negativity. Ah well.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

Definitely looking forward to TSW3, 90+ mile routes including the high-speed ICE 1. It's a huge shame people are moaning about small bugs and not getting the routes they wanted (which could be added later and maybe being made now).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

Br 401 is getting me excited, there are some trains that are just made for this game that is one of them. Whenever a new train comes to TSW, particularly an unusual or well known one, it's really interesting getting the simulated experience of driving it. I am also fairly impressed with the quality and amount of info so far, good articles and launch videos, the stream last night was interesting, and tomorrow's preview should be even better, though I assume the next 3 days will be full of bug-spotters insisting it is a disaster, same old same old!

• Like Like x 2
  8. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I'm excited for TSW3 too. It's not perfect but I think there's a lot more to be excited about than there is to be negative about.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

I've basically spent most of the summer waiting for something big to happen, and the morning DTG announced Train Sim World 3, I was as happy as I can be. I appreciate the little things the new game brings to the table, such as the new UI and the training center!

And come on, I can never be upset with something that includes BNSF on the Cajon Pass. That's a route that I fell in love in when I was 8!

• Like Like x 1
  10. hibiki

hibiki Well-Known Member

Now I don't know if it's because of the amount of time I have been playing games. But to me I always put the graphics in a lower priority, than such things as gameplay. I don't even bother about the FPS in the game. As long as it plays then that's all that matters.

Now the only negative thing in my opinion, was them extending SEHS, but I think that is more because of me prefering Northern England Routes.

People love to look at the Negative things, instead of positive. For instance, look at most newspapers. They love to feed us with negativity as much as they can. People love to lap it up. Just looking at most social media is proof of that. Some people actually enjoy being negative. Maybe because if they are like that, there is less things to disappoint them.

I just been playing a Japanese game, called Danganronpa. It shows how negitive is a powerfull thing. It's worth playing if you like Visural Novels, murders and over the top courtroom trails.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tom.frame

tom.frame Member

I couldn't agree more thanks Adam.

• Like Like x 1
  12. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

[removed by Protagonist - you know better than that]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. highland beastie

highland beastie Well-Known Member