[solved] Problem With Certain Intro Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trpted, Aug 20, 2022.

1. trpted

trpted Member

While as noted in https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/lgv-tutorial.56879/ I got the LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon intro to work, but for Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr and so far and Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose it does not seem to possible to complete them on the PS4.

Is it possible or not to complete these intros to the routes on the PS4?

If not now, when will this bug be fixed?

Please and thank you

Attached Files:

2. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

no idea, but try locking doors. munchen-augsburg wouldn't work until i locked the doors, which the game didn't tell me to do in the step-by-step

• Like Like x 1
  3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

HRR intro was possible for me to complete on PS4, but if recall correctly I had to drop it, as I was not able to get the train moving, jump to the training for that train to learn how to operate it, then move back to the intro and finished it.

4. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

The LGV intro was interesting, to say the least! The train just wouldn’t move.
    I had to use all my knowledge from the (not too dissimilar) Class 395 as well as the manual to get the train to work.
    Thankfully, all the other tutorials and scenarios since then have worked quite well.

5. trpted

trpted Member

Not possilbe to do that based upon the intro. I only am/was only a passager as it did not tell me to go to the cab of the train. Other intro told me to get to the cab and then introed the HUD (like the signals and other stuff like: brakes, speed limit...)

6. trpted

trpted Member

Update: Solved it/them.

I had to change the way that the controler controls the PS4. If set to immersion you will not be possible to complete it. You must use classic control scheme. If you do not like the classic control scheme, then you must switch back and forth between the two.

While it solved, I still have at least one question. Why does it assume that I have the classic control scheme? Why does it not tell me that I must switch to the classic control scheme?

Please and thank you

7. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

It's probably due to the fact that those intros were done at the time, when 'Immersive' controls settings were not yet been developed, and haven't been updated after that.