Fishing Sim World Why Should You Have A Advantage On Your User"s Name

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by waymatt09, Oct 5, 2018.

1. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

if you catch the same amount of fish in a league competition you"ll be placed by your user"s name not you rank ,how can a big game get it so wrong ,this needs fixing quickly not on the next update as this is giving gamers a unfair advantage , this is a easy fix ,,,i"d like to see what PS4 got to say a about it ,

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Where did you see this waymatt?

3. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

the league i fish the one you have to get the most fish well i got 61 fish but so did 2 other people ,why am i placed fourth and not second ,i am the highest rank ,if its not my username starting with W what is it ,will you please explain how it works i love the game the graphics are brill and so are the competitions, ps thanks for getting back to me

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  4. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

are you get back to me ,or can you see i am right ,,,

5. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

If you submit the same score as someone else in a online tournament, it does not sort positions by alphabetical order as you have suggested. I believe it sorts positions on who gets that score first. Also you are not the highest rank, you are the highest level, there is a difference. Rank is something that can go up or down, level only goes up. Level reflects how much time you put in & how well you are doing, rank reflects how skilful you are. When having the same score as someone else, your position should not be based on how high level you are, if should be based on who got that score first.

I took a screen shot of the boards, and you can clearly see lots of gamers with the same score, but not in alphabetical order or positioned based on level.

Fishing Sim World.png

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  6. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Yep,it's not done in alphabetical order.As Space Oddity said,your position is determined by who caught that weight/total first if it's the same as another player/players.
    No one has any type of advantage due to their user name/gamertag/PSN ID

7. SPACE ODDITY

I might be wrong, but I also believe if you have the same score as say 3rd but sit in 6th on the leaderboards due to multiple gamers with same score, you will still get the same reward for 3rd place. I am sure I saw 3 or 4 gamers with the same score being rewarded all the same rewards at the end of first week just before the games launch. Like I said I might be wrong, that's something Dovetail might have to explain.

8. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

thanks for answering my question and on mine it was alphabetical order it must have been a coincidence but it did not look good, now you sort of explained i get back to the game,, as i think the game is brill . ,daft badger makes more sense so thanks mate well have a good day or night

9. SPACE ODDITY

Your welcome, I am glad one of us made sense to you.

10. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

I made sense,yay. Don't happen often :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

As Space Oddity and Daft Badger have said, it isn't based on alphabetical order. If you finish on the same score as someone but are placed lower on the leaderboard you will still receive the rewards for the position of the highest person on that score.

• Like Like x 1