101 On Dresden Riesa

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sloth#6387, Aug 21, 2022.

1. sloth#6387

sloth#6387 New Member

So i was wondering. Regarding my previous post about the DB BR101. I seen it has a timetable on Dresden-Riesa. Although, does it too on 8th gen? I'd love to see if any of you know, and how many.

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

There are 25 services for the BR 101 on DRA, 9 of them are really short as they are heading for Berlin, so we can just drive them between Dresden Hbf and Dresden-Neustadt.

3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

8th gen does not have the 101 i believe. It uses up a lot of resources/memory which 8th gen doesn't have enough of. The route is already busy enough and 8th gen is like barely enough to run it

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

They have implemented a split timetable, so not all services are available concurrently, but you can select what you want.
    It would be great if they could do the same for München-Augsburg.

5. YASUKE

YASUKE Active Member

Gen 8 does have the 101 on both timetable for DRA

6. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Gen8 has all the BR 101 services.

I believe the only difference on 8th gen is the availability of two different timetables - one with the ICE 3 services and one without. This was originally done to enable players to do timetable runs without risking an encounter with an ICE, because it was assumed to be the cause of the very frequent game crashes on this route. That didn’t really turn out to be true, the crashes had nothing to do with the ICE. I guess they simply never bothered removing the “no ICE” timetable.
    They also never added back the BR 182 passenger services after it was fixed by the preservation crew. This route (along with the two other Rush Hour routes) could really use some attention!

• Like Like x 1
  7. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

The 101 have more rutes to PS5 then to PS4. Are you conscient of that?

8. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

The BR101 has on PS4 as much services as on PS5. Technically has the PS4 even more, since the timetable is duplicated.