Wsr Scenarios Trophy

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Canon772, Oct 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I finally completed all the WSR scenarios and must say there were some strange instructions.
    Most unrealistic to turn the class 47 on the turntable; did the driver have a preference for one cab. If you used the map to change points, you still had to get out of the cab and then back in again at certain points in order to proceed. Why is it necessary to travel so far out, past the level crossing, when going from one side of the platform to the other at Minehead.
    On the final scenario, Finishing Up (I think), it took me ages to find the exact point to finish the scenario and then I didn't get the trophy.
    Has anyone else failed to receive this trophy?

2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Not sure about the other questions but I can answer the one about travelling so far out past the level crossing at Minehead. This is how it is on the real route as well and has something to do with going past the signal which is on the other side of the level crossing so the driver knows when the points have been changed and then come back in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I did wonder if it had anything to do with the signal. If it also happens in real life, then of course the game should reflect it.
    Thank you very much for your response.

• Like Like x 1