Starting Over?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Aug 23, 2022.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Is there any way to erase progress in a particular route, engine, and category of activities? For example, I'd like to be able to delete my progress in all of the shunting services for the G6 (I think that's the correct designation) on a route. Sure, I could just ignore all of the check marks and scores, but I'd rather feel like I'm starting fresh.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I think the only option is to create a new profile which would reset all progress I believe

3. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Or, wait until TSW3 come out and that may do it for you. We still don't know if your profile with APs will carry across.

4. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

New profile is the only way to start anew. I'm starting fresh with TSW3 when it comes out personally.

5. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies, although I was hoping that it would be possible to delete my progress records for a single engine on a single route instead of deleting everything. I'll just have to go on pretending that I haven't driven any of the switching/shunting activities I appreciate so much.

6. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I will not, if the option is available.

• Like Like x 1