Dtg Equals Chaos

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dangerousdave, Aug 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

From what I recall, even the smallest hamlet in England has a good pub for about every 5 people.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Rybnicki

Rybnicki Well-Known Member

I feel for you guys, even as someone who isn't going to buy the new game. The streaming issues are really obviously a situational thing, and with the world still pretty much in transition from COVID precautions to working out how to be in-office again, I really think this could have happened to anyone. I hope the in-office switch helps things.

• Like Like x 2
  3. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Dude, your defense (and anyone else defending this) is absolutely 100% unacceptable and unnecessary. Let me be blunt. It ain't about being sensitive. Threats like that are extreme. That's not a joke. It's crazy and absolutely immoral to be "joking" about firing squads.
    That's just sick and twisted. It aint got nothing to do with being sensitive. There's a fine line, and messages like these cross those lines.

I wish people on these forums can express criticism without being soo passive-aggressive or resorting to terrible "jokes" like this.
    I get it. You're not happy with the game. Lots of others are not happy with the game. I'm not 100% happy with the game, I absolutely do think there's things to be improved on. But this ain't valid criticism. This is just stirring up negativity and it's not helping anyone.

We all want this game to be better, so what the hell is the point in doing things like this? Why can't we talk and discuss things without throwing shade at anyone?

For the love of god, come on guys. You're better than that.

• Like Like x 7
  4. JetWash

JetWash Well-Known Member

Is it snowing in this thread?

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I just cant wait to play the new TSW. I dont care about whos is good or bad, competent or not. My world is about no mercy at work but I can imagine DTG needs more love to share with them, who knows. Hope September 02 is still possible. BR o7

• Like Like x 5
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

To be fair the "targets" haven't responded and probably would take it as it is intended, a humorous aside from longstanding members of the forum known to get mucked in and jibe about things. Certainly if a member of the team asked us to tone it down I would do so
    But it's still true about the rope factory and availability of pitchforks in case anyone was wondering

Well the base is officially closed down now. All part of "historic Chatham Naval Yard" which is a business centre, tourist trap etc. Not sure if the navy has a presence at all. The Northern part is now a "proper docks" and the bit in the middle an army base. We do still have a nuclear waste bunker though from when they used to service the first British nuclear subs in those docks

• Like Like x 1
  7. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

This has gone too far off course. From our end this isn't ideal at all, and if you personally feel disappointed in how the previews have been delivered that is justified. We postponed the streams because they were below the quality we wanted to achieve and we're in the process of working to showcase them at a level we're happy with and proud to release.

Talk about burning down our office or storming our headquarters is incredibly over the line and can't continue. I appreciate the people in this thread who may be upset with the streams being delayed but have understood our decision to move them to a later date.

Please be patient just a little longer until we announce the dates for the upcoming previews.

• Like Like x 15
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.