Class 484 Stopped Working?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dangerousdave, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Before I post in technical as I may be doing something wrong.

I just hopped in the 484, done everything as I did the last time but it won't move makes no sounds nothing. So I enabled awsis, dsdid, tpfis and drais and now the cooling fans start up when I go into step 1 2 3 etc... but the train don't move?

Any ideas please?

2. Is there a handbrake? I'm sure it not that as the train starts to roll back at Brading.

3. What on God's earth is going on. Just tried the training. Done everything as instructed and the train still won't move. A good thing as I'm instructed to drive to the next station and there's another 484 parked directly infront of me!

4. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Train isnt moving sounds to me like you have 1. Open doors, 2. Handle at neutral, 3. Unit has no power (behind drivers seat).

Did you make a brake test?

5. Checked doors, brakes, power, everything. Spent over an hour checking and checking to find out the problem is some 750v mod one of the kids has installed :(

Thanks for the reply though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Time to password protect access to the TSW folder…

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a b****y good idea. I praise you.

8. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Stupid question: did you move the combi brake / throttle in the right direction?

Try also to reset tpws to normal before moving.

TPWS.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  9. Yea I've sorted it now thanks. Was a mod causing the issue. I checked everything though.

10. phpuk

phpuk Member

You could have always run one of these rail replacement buses Dave in place of the train, in fact I believe that as bus stops are included in TSW3 these are also to be included as a part of TSW3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1