Fishing Sim World Fishing Sim World Weekly Streams

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG_Stephen, Oct 5, 2018.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all,

Some of you may have seen that we have been doing weekly streams of Fishing Sim World on Twitch and Mixer. They take place at 4pm GMT on Tuesdays on https://mixer.com/DovetailFishing and https://www.twitch.tv/dovetailgamesfishing.

We want to know what you would like to see covered in these streams. Is there a certain game mode or lake you would like to see? Or is there a certain aspect of the game that you would like explained?

Let us know what you want to see and will try to include it in future streams.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

Perhaps.. an a demonstration of where to cast when bass fishing. like example. How is the fish finder read. Do we cast in front of the boat or the sides or the back. Either way this part is confusing to some of us. We see a large marker on the finder but how do we pin point in which way to cast to find that big fish. Anyways thank you.

3. Levi

Levi New Member

The great lakes would be cool

4. Levi

Levi New Member

Red fish lake out of idaho

5. harold

harold Active Member

any old lakes from euro comming back

6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I hope not, I would prefer to see some new venues. 3 of the 4 pond venues currently on FSW are upgraded versions of ponds from Euro Fishing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ImmortalSoul83

Sadly I have to agree.. I don't want to see old lakes from that game.. Need new lakes. maybe more US lake and a couple European lakes. Would be nice to see famous lakes from the US. there Florida lake. Lake Okeechobee. Lake famous for the largest bass you can find along with other type fish. I think theres Gar in that lake..

8. harold

harold Active Member

yeah they are the poor lakes

9. harold

harold Active Member

bass fishing is good but the weight difference is minimal need salmon

10. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll do my best to explain this for you in the next stream.

The sheer size of the real world US lakes can make it difficult to recreate the whole thing

We're not planning on bringing back any more of the Euro Fishing lakes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

would like you to show why you can pull in 35lb+ on 3 pound line and also how to target the roach perch rudd etc as every bait I use no matter what the hook and line picks up carp all the time

12. Brazly

Brazly New Member

Try “casters”

13. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

yea tried them to but still pick up big fish im guessing that they are getting massive amounts in the match series with a casting/spinning set up don't know how they r getting 140+ fish or even a hundred

14. harold

harold Active Member

theres a area on the canal found by luck underarm cast 10lb line caster red maggot pinkies the 3 rods were none stop for 60mins nearly all small fish had 117 this game so not by any means a sim tested area out on manor before todays match small fish there if you dont find these spots you have no chance

15. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

ok thanks for that harold

16. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

well I just caught 104 spotted bass and the achievement did not pop. also the catfish one for catching 50 over 50 is not popping. Lets fix the old stuff before you put anything new out. I reported about the catfish one and all they said is it was fixed with the update. even though I told them I counted them by marking them after the update. Do you guys need someone to test out your games before you put them out, because I will do it. Fire the people who are doing it now because they have no idea what they are doing. Not all bad. I do like the new lake.

17. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

The Catfish achievement isn't for catching 50 Catfish over 50Ib,it's for catching 50 Trophy Catfish.There's only 5 Trophy Catfish in the game at the time of posting this.There's a few Cats over 50Ib but they wont count towards the achievements as they are not "named" or Trophy Catfish.
    More Trophy Catfish are going to be added in a future update.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  18. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

I have fished waldsee lake for 6 plus hours and there are no catfish spawning since the update. also no achivement for catching 100 spotted bass. I am at 110 spotted bass so far. can anyone tell me if they are aware of this yet. HELLO. I was catching 1 to 3 cat a hour before the update. now nothing.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  19. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

The truth on getting more catfish on the game for the US peeps

20. ImmortalSoul83

I loved the game but i just couldn't find no fun it anymore. It wasn't that great for online play.. Could of had many many more people involved online. like you have a 2k acre lake and only 4 people max.. This is just boring. I really had high hopes for this game. Anyways I sold my game. I was going to pre order the game but it wasn't available for me to buy online.. Anyways I wish you all the luck in the future of this game. I hope it will better in the future with more fish and more feature and for the love of god. Allow more then 4 players to be online at a time.. Thank you.

21. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

Are the USA catfishing coming up next update I hope so I am bored and also can u put some rock bass and musky and trout thanks p.s attention DEVS PLEASE ANSWER FOR ME

22. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Pretty sure Musky are on the way at some point.

23. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The US catfish won't be in the next update but are in the works. We are hoping to be able to bring you musky soon.

• Like Like x 1
  24. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member