I'm Done With Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LIRRGuy, Aug 26, 2022.

1. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

Wow, just wow-

These past few weeks, i have been at an absolute loss for words at this point. Like How do you mess Train Sim World up this bad, I don't even know what to say anymore, just wow, I have never been THIS disappointed in my life. I admit something when the Class 484(I highly reccomend buying it) Came out, this gave me hope for Train Sim World 3, but then The past few streams come along, WHY is there large amount of Frame Stutter, Isnt this game supposed to make you "Feel the power" but nope instead we are feeling the stutter and lag!!!! And the worse part out of all this, this game looks rushed, September 6th release date Which makes announcment by then 3-4 Weeks ago, the issues are gonna get worse which will probably happen, like wow, I don't understand what's making you guys do this, i mean personally I enjoy a lot Of Train Sim World 2 routes(DCZ, Harlem Line, BML.GWR/GWB(Which now you look back on GWB i think is a hidden gem in some way on GWR, i mean its a gameplay pack but holy crap it gives you a crap ton to do), oh and the Class 484/IoW) But then again Train Sim World 2 is getting less and less attention, What happened to Creators Club?? Its like a ghost town, like it never existed, I mean i Want to Buy Train Sim World 3, but i can't because of these glitches and technical issues that aren't even being adressed WHILE the game is still in development, Worse Part is this isn't going to change anytime soon because how do you charge 30 bucks A DLC that probably doesnt even work. BUTT that doesnt mean Train Sim World 3 cannot be a good game, Come On DTG listen to the community, I have never ever seen a game in such a bad state to the point where its on the equivalent of life support before it even came out, such a shame. The only reason why im buying Train Sim World 3 is literally because of the first word in the game(The Trains) All the train models look amazing but yet-, on Mediorce dlcs

• Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Person…
    Same person…
    Mind blown.

• Like Like x 34
  3. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Says they are done with TSW3, still buys it. What?

• Like Like x 9
  4. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll buy it, but will not gonna play it. It's not forbidden by the law ;)

• Like Like x 6
  5. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

I love the way you wrote that entire rant about why you’re done with TSW, only to make it entirely pointless by ending said rant with the fact that you are indeed buying the next TSW.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yep a bit of a strange one for sure

• Like Like x 2
  7. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Ok :|

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

It’s like saying the food at ______ is terrible but still order it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm done with tsw too, almost done with tsw2. Tsw3 here I come.

• Like Like x 7
  10. nockwurst

nockwurst Well-Known Member

Jekyll, or Hyde? I can’t tell who wrote the post.

• Like Like x 2
  11. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

the search engine launched on October 19 of last year, problems mainly with the consoles, if you look back in time you will see that all the problems start from there. that is the main reason why they released TSW3, because the search engine was a failure. But it wasn't all their fault either, the rush of people all at once created a data crash that was never fully fixed. I have 56 DLC, and 6 of them are not very playable, like Dresden, the horse show curve graphics, etc.. but they had a solution, or a new game is not expensive and you can download the DLC for free. It's a good game, I've been playing it for 3 years. They had bad luck with the search engine. new game, new life.

• Like Like x 3
  12. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

Im gonna clear something up, Ill admit im being a hypocrite for buying Train Sim World 3, HOWEVER its better than saying you won't buy Train Sim World 3 and then buy it along the line when you see something you like. I rather just be straight up than do that, i do wanna apologize for not clearing that up in the Original post, because im gonna be honest here, The New SEHS route actually gave me faith that Train Sim World 3 could still be a huge success(And a cash grab at the same time), But still though, i rather just be straight up and just say i will buy it than saying i wont buy it and then along the road and buy it eventually, its a lose lose situation either way

• Like Like x 3
  13. darrentee01

darrentee01 Member

Trainsim world has it's short comings that's for sure,but it's still great I can play a trainsim on a game console and don't have a pc to run it

• Like Like x 1
  14. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

That'll show them, he's given them his money but he's not going to play it. I bet DTG are devastated!

• Like Like x 4
  15. WipEout_F7200#3763

WipEout_F7200#3763 Member

I keep seeing this title in the forum's thinking "Oh, buy then" :P

• Like Like x 1
  16. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Jekyll wrote it but Hyde gave it a like!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

I wish I had a dollar for every person who's started this kind of thread:

" I'm finished with TSW. "

Or

" I'm done with this forum. Moderator, please delete my account. "

Invariably, he/she is back in short order, buying and posting again, as if nothing had happened.

Is this grandstanding just a cry for attention? Want some stray likes?

Please refrain from starting these threads. If you're serious, just quietly disappear. No one cares. We don't need to know!

• Like Like x 6
  18. WipEout_F7200#3763

The only time I'll be making a "I'm done with TSW" thread is when I finally get the platinum :P
    Unless there's already a thread for the platinum club?

19. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Isn't this the chap who keeps suggesting routes for New York subway?

20. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

You mean that, once you've reached some kind of points total ( I assume that's what " platinum " means ), you'll suddenly lose all interest in trains and driving them?
    That's interesting.

21. WipEout_F7200#3763

Not exactly. It means I can move onto the next game in the series.
    I bought the games because me and my dad love trains. I'm not exactly jumping for the platinum tbh hence why I not obtained one yet although it would be nice.
    Atm I thought I'd try going for the TSW2020 platinum while I'm off work, but it's bugged so ultimately I'll never be done with tsw :P (especially considering how I gotta start over and try it again in regards to the New Yorker trophy)

22. WipEout_F7200#3763

Oh uh...
    Platinum = the final trophy that unlocks on PlayStation games once all previous trophies have been obtained.
    PlayStation Trophies = little achievements, or tasks that players on PlayStation consoles can aim for while playing the game. Clearing them adds to a player's gamer rank across all games ever played and in some cases be used as a way to brag about completing a game...

Incase you don't know what I'm talking about.

23. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Nope