Some Bugs & Issues For Dovetail To Fix With Tsw (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonkySausages, Oct 1, 2018.

1. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

I've encountered a few issues, some already mentioned but i would hopefully see that Dovetail read this and are working on fixes :)

WSR - The Class 09 empty stock movement to Norton Fitzwarren is bugged. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue, but as you pass the 47 service on your left, the signal you approach stays red - and permission from the siganller to pass it is always denied too.

WSR - various services where doors have to be unlocked on the wrong side

WSR - The guy who narrates the tutorials. Bugged - haven't heard him speak since after the first tutorial (this also happens in all other operators - where the person narrating or guiding you remains silent and you're having to rely on subtitles

FGW - Why are there no services that stop at West Ealing or Acton Mainline

FGW - Signalling errors, where you are routed from the slow line to the fast, then at the next opportunity, routed back on to the slow (or vice versa) in some occasions, when running a service. You are held at a red for minutes, to allow this to happen, which then makes your service late and nice big red X appears on your summary.

General - Overshoot or stop short at a station and you're still prompted to release the doors???

I've not been playing long but have noted these already. It's very off putting and am already becoming a bit reluctant to purchase future DLC until bugs like this are sorted. Surely Dovetail playtest their game? Iti's kinda amazing that the game was released with such silly errors like releasing the doors on the wrong side... I do hope they fix these issues

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

This service requires you to change manual points to set the correct route at the Norton triangle. Which is why when you try to tab through the red, it says "Denied, check switches"

With regards to the narration audio issues you're having, could you open a support ticket at http://dovetailgames.kayako.com/
    Please be sure to name the tutorial scenarios you're having that problem with

3. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

Can I just ask why you deleted my last post?

• Like Like x 1
  4. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Because it wasn't helpful

5. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

There are a couple of services in early morning/late evening that stop at Acton and West Ealing. A lot of the services that stopped at those stations were removed for the console version to improve performance.

I too have noticed bizarre signaling pathing issues that divert you onto the fast and then back onto the slow or vice versa despite never overtaking anything.

6. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

why the LOVE is it saying fgw if it is gwe