Tsw3 Stream On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by arek#2842, Aug 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    I know there are some DTG ambassadors as well as a common players who do streams of their TSW2 driving sessions.

So is anyone planning on doing some streams of TSW3 play on PS4, when it will be released?

2. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

If they are official DTG ambassadors then no. Too much to lose with regards to selling out your soul freebies.

Streamers who are not connected to DTG then maybe if they really care about the integrity of their YouTube channel? I still wouldn’t hold your breath though.

PS4 is merely tolerated these days coz they want your money, but the PS4 is like a wart that they would like to make disappear but will take time to do so.

Welcome to PS4 Plebsville! Where life is still good even with a lower frame rate and some AI content missing which ironically seems to run a lot better on PS4 than PS5 a lot of the time from what I’m reading. Maybe that’s what they are all scared of showing? LOL!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm not looking for any "professional" stream with a comment about details and so on. I just want to watch someone who owns PS4 plays TWS3 on it to get an idea how it is working there :)
    So if any of you guys will be doing so and don't mind to stream it at the same time, just post here time and date, I'll appreciate it (and probably lots of other PS4 users ;))