Out Now: Train Sim World: Ruhr Sieg Nord

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Luke, Oct 9, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Train Sim World: Ruhr Sieg Nord is available now on Xbox One!

Deep valleys, tight curves and picturesque vistas are yours to experience in Train Sim World: Ruhr-Sieg Nord, bringing one of Germany’s oldest railways to life. Operate your trains over the historic rails of the Ruhr Valley and keep to the precise timetable
    Take control of two icons of German electric motive power, the DB BR 185.2 freight locomotive and the DB BR 143 mixed traffic locomotive. Featuring an authentic AC Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
    Train Sim World®: Ruhr-Sieg Nord caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Ruhr-Sieg Nord!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Nice one! Really looking forward to this. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. JAW

JAW New Member

$29.99 USD, really? :o

You guys need a "game pass" or bundle pricing. I understand we are a smaller community than some of the other titles, but to make back your investment with these overpriced expansion packs is not the way.

The graphic issues and the hiccup while running even on the Xbox One X need to be addressed. You are pricing the game like an elite title, but your product still has many flaws.

We spend hours watching a train go down the track, you can't get more dedication then that, give us a quality product at a realistic price and you will make your return on investment and who knows you may even attract some new gamers.

• Like Like x 6
  4. sVig

sVig Member

A reasonable price would be nice. Especially as the game lacks polish and still has funtionality issues, bugs, and hardly runs like butter. You'd think they'd want players wanting to play or buy this extremely limited appeal game to part with their money. Or maybe even attract new players like JAW said. But no...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

Couldn't agree more. If this game is to succeed on console, PC is probably something completely different they need to attract more than just hardened train enthusiasts, it needs to attract the casual gamer too. Any casual player is likely to be put off by DLC that costs half as much again as the base game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coldtires360

Coldtires360 New Member

I finally got a little down time from work and tried the new DLC. I gotta say the game runs a lot better. The DLC looked great too! I just need more time at home to take advantage of the updates and DLC content. Keep it up Dovetail. I like it!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

$40 Canadian? Good grief, DTG. I look forward to picking it up whenever it is put on sale, but there's no chance I'm paying that price.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FAFANE1271

FAFANE1271 New Member

9. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

When will we hear anything on the next episode of days of tsw lol

10. Dawidowmaker999

Dawidowmaker999 Member

Brought it yesterday. Well worth the 49 dollars I spent. Keep up the good work TrainSim-Luke

11. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

I see it's now on sale at 35% off for the next two weeks. I'll be sure to pick it up! Thanks, DTG!

• Like Like x 1