Southeastern Add-on Installed But Not Found

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SantolaBattoussai, Aug 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. SantolaBattoussai

SantolaBattoussai New Member

I have just purchased Southeastern ADD-ON for my PS5 and installed it but no matter what I do I can't seem to have it mounted to the game!! The only options showing up are the default ones that comes with TSW2..
    How can I have the installed add-on to work?
    Please help!
    Thanks,

Regards,

2. appleerwin

appleerwin Member

3. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

I was thinking that too but it sounds like he’s only seeing the default routes which would mean no other DLC installed.

Id try deleting it and downloading again. I’ve had it before where for some reason the PS4 version downloads when I’m running on PS5.

4. SantolaBattoussai

appleerwin It's as pveezy said, that's the first and only add-on I have installed and I already tried to delete and resintall it again plus restarted the PS5 but no luck so far..pff.. frustrating as I bought it for my son who is crazy about trains, to play it.. now the kidd keeps asking me when it will be fixed.. :(

5. benuildo

benuildo Member

Are you shure you downloaded the PS5 version of the route and not the PS4 version? When you go to 'Manage Game Content' on your PS5 (press options button on the game icon), is the route on the list and is it listed as installed?

• Like Like x 2
  6. SantolaBattoussai

I belive I have found out the source of the issue, I bought an add-on for a specific train model within a southeastern route but, in order to use it I had to purchase Southeastern High Speed package which I didn't have until now.. A very "smart" way of taking more money from you..
    The add-on is installed and the train model appears on the list of the trains.. Well my son knows it better than me :D
    Thank you all for the help..

7. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I like the 465 a lot. Enjoy the drive.

• Like Like x 1