Tsw 3 - Trophy List

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sgu123456, Aug 30, 2022.

1. sgu123456

sgu123456 Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Nice to see the platinum. It looks like the Class 313 will have trophies (only on Steam before) and that seems to be its own trophy set. Some collectables trophies again but for select routes. The RRO trophy has French language for some reason - could be the wrong language got copied to the English fields or its missing.

BR187: A Long First Trip is in the list, which I think is unobtainable in TSW2.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  3. BigH

BigH Active Member

174 trophies already :o In my opinion it would be better to not add trophys for TSW2 content and focus on TSW3 content and future DLC and make them more interesting or challenging. There is for example no trophy for stopping accurately or being on time ever so often or something like that. Be more creative with trophy requirements.

• Like Like x 3
  4. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

I would've made the core game requirements higher; I could probably get the platinum trophy in a single play session, DTG should've probably thought longer term with those. The ones hand picked for TSW3 can now be earned 4 times if you include TSW2020 and both gen 8 & 9 versions of TSW2, I would've liked it if they'd been given new icons and objectives.

Really all each route DLC needs is 4 trophies:
    Bronze - Tutorials
    Silver - Scenarios
    Silver - Route Tasks
    Gold - X no. of Services

Just a shame Sony has this arbitrary limit in place, you could really go to town with achievements/trophies in TSW if it weren't for that.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

sgu123456 thank you so much for posting this.

I asked about these a few weeks ago and as always fell on deaf ears with DTG.

posted elsewhere the core game list is sooo weak it’s painful to see. As someone else already said here, could be pick up the plat is on session.

nice to see some items getting trophies that missed out. Swear they could retrofit em (sorry I might as well have that as my signature:D)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

the 187 (not murder) never had a set in TSW2
    100% unobtainable.

the 313 and this both had chevos on the Xbox.

edit: have since been corrected 313 zilch on the chevo side of things

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

No, the 313 didn't have achievements on TSW2 Xbox. Hopefully the 187 unobtainable is fixed soon as that issue could be in TSW3 (if it isn't linked properly to the scenario).

8. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

oh gosh I really thought it did. My mistake, Must have got confused with Cornwall route which did have them and PS not.

however the 187 never had trophies in TSW2 (if it did I would have made the purchase)

9. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

They have removed the 100 gold medal trophy and the 10000 miles trophy? I think they were nice challenges to achieve :(

• Like Like x 3
  10. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

I hope DTG continues not putting many route tasks trophies in. Six or so is much better, but don't add more. Route tasks are nothing to be happy about "achieving" I guarantee anyone into trophies just blindly pulls up a steam guide b/c why waste even more time find these pointless collectibles that have no good way of being tracked. We want to drive trains, not run 3 miles down the line to fix some stupid power box.

• Like Like x 3
  11. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

i agree with this. sometimes (especially on newer routes) i can speed non stop and still get golds. also, it is pretty boring doing the same stuff over and over. like HRR or LIIR, this will be the 5th time doing all scenarios between 2020, tsw2 ps4, ts2 ps5, tsw3 ps4, and tsw3 ps5. put some thought into unique achievements/trophies already. the statement of "the game will have new achievements" is true, but mostly false. They are ltierally cut n' paste but just fewer of them to stay w/in the consoles limits.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Great to see that finally 313 and 187 get trophies on PSN. Also cool that there are "special" trophies for the core routes. The base game ones are a bit disapointing, but okay.
    Let's just see how they will do with new addons - will there in future be always "tripple packs" as addons or will new routes have more than 3 trophies?

13. WipEout_F7200#3763

WipEout_F7200#3763 Member

I'm surprised they didn't go
    • Base Game Trophies - as they are along with the route trophies for the 3/4 routes that come with TSW3
    • Mastery Trophies - high difficulty/clear all services trophies
    • Additional Content (set 1) - which would of included all the trophies for previous content that they put into the sets)
    I mean that how I would of set it up, because even though it's cut down they're still using a lot of slots... But tbh idk how Sony works these lists.

• Like Like x 2
  14. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

I’m still working on the 10.000mi trophy! Will probably keep TSW2 + LGV installed for a little while just to get that platinum ;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I'm far away from being a trophy hunter, but I must admit, when I received it just few days ago, it was quite satisfying :) Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  16. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

I see that they have cut down some trophies rom the other Add-Ons as RSN had 11 in tsw2 and only 3 in TSW3

17. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Otherwise TSW3 would habe been scratching PS5 trophy limit from start on, so no new trophies for future updates.
    Think the way they did wasn‘t too bad

18. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

If the progress from TSW2 is carried over, most of those should trigger before you even get near a track!

Seems like really poor planning that they've bundled a collection of routes under nondescript group numbers with generic icons - if you're trying to find the ones related to a specific route, you'll need to dig through them all to find what you're after. All this time and we still don't have a facepalm emoji...

• Like Like x 3
  19. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

To be honest the amount of trophies for dlc doesn't need alot about 3 is enough one for tutorials, one for completing the scenarios and one for miles/kilometres or the collectibles