Peninsula Corridor Redux - San Francisco To Tamien

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GrandMoffLucaPaguro, Aug 28, 2022.

1. GrandMoffLucaPaguro

GrandMoffLucaPaguro Active Member

This is just a Redux of the Peninsula Corridor route from the first TSW, introducing not only an extra station (the excitement, I know) and a new Stradler KISS EMU currently in testing, with the entire route going through Electrification. The service set to launch in 2024. Services are to be increased to 6 trains per peak hour, with a service speed of 79mph or 127km/h, along 19 train sets consisting of 7 cars (though they will initially enter service in 6 car sets).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't see this happening anytime soon. It would require placing down the ohle and whatever changes they've made to the route. It would be nice to have but I would prefer other routes if they get the licenses required to make those routes.

3. GrandMoffLucaPaguro

GrandMoffLucaPaguro Active Member

Honestly, I'd rather they redo/remaster some of the older routes and improve them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Running these trains on the route would not be an improvement on running the ones we have now. The diesels have much more character than these modern units. This is why it will never happen. I just wish we would get the much needed update that at least tries to fix the broken sounds on the trains in the route we have.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

These aren't even gonna be in service until 2024, cmon. What's with people asking for content which hasn't even operated in revenue service yet...

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The way this is going to work is Caltrain KISS Local to San Jose express Baby Bullet

7. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

Because by the time that any suggestion is actually taken on board and made in to an in-game route, the real thing will actually be in action?

8. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Tbh this is the last route that needs to be massively upgraded. Scenery could use some minor improvements, but I don’t want to see the electric version of this route anytime soon. It’s already fun and enjoyable on its own