PC Inaccurate Pis On Tsw3 Sehs2

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by FD1003, Sep 1, 2022.

1. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

[deleted]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Cash

Cash Well-Known Member

From the stream, it also looks as if AI trains do not show their destinations. This is also a PIS-related issue that breaks a lot of immersion for many players.

• Like Like x 7
  3. mat'64

mat'64 New Member

Noticed that the PIS on the 395 is incorrect on the side too. It is merely a cut and paste of the interior PIS - which means that for whatever reason the exterior PIS shows time as well as an incorrect calling-at message, when it should simply be a message that follows the format:

(COACH NUMBER) DESTINATION calling at STOP1, STOP2 and DESTINATION

• Like Like x 5
  4. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

The one time they didn't copy and paste and decided to reinvent the wheel with the PIS on those two train classes, and they completely botch it. I would have rather they left it the way it was in TSW2 with the Brighton Main Line 377 and the original 465 than whatever this abomination is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

This is not a new thing, DTG has constantly been releasing trains where the PIS just doesn't work properly and it's really frustrating. The player DRA BR 146 doesn't have a destination sinde release, the MSB Dostos don't show one on AI trains and neither does the DRA BR 143.

But instead of fixing it they pretend it doesn't exist and keep on reuising the same broken code for alle the other trains

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I agree with you on this one, the dostos are a nightmare for PIS, it’s totally put me off using them

It’s an issue that never seems to get fixed, and now TSW3 users are reporting PIS issues on SEHS extended and ICE1 in particular. SEHS never seemed to have the issue before on TSW2 but now even that is getting plagued with it.

judging by these issues and others been reported I’m going to give TSW3 a wait until I can read through what’s been fixed in patch notes in the future

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Well-Known Member

I totally agree here. It looks like the UK PIS systems have had a downgrade to their TSW2 counterparts. I assume this is something to do with the changes to the interior PIS screens. Hope this is something that can be improved/modded in the future.

I have also noticed the PIS acting strangly as mentioned, such as AI PIS not working and I today had my 395 frontend PIS stop working after awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  8. theojwhitworth2004

theojwhitworth2004 Member

AI trains don't have working PIS either. This needs sorting for the full release.

• Like Like x 2