Fishing Sim World Online Bass Tourney Stopped Counting Weight - Video

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by MLT24, Oct 8, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Played the last Bass Tourney with both Large and Small Bass weight counted. Around 8 mins left, last fish that counted gave me 14th place at 51 lbs 14 oz total. Caught 7 more fish at around 36 total pounds and as you can see in the video, none of them counted. I finished at same weight and still in 14th place.

I would like to know if DTG is aware of this problem and the fix will be in the next patch?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Starting to happen every time I get close to top of leaderboard now. I tried the Bass Tourney last night, 1st try I finished around 102 and it didn't stop counting weight. 2nd attempt I got to 62 lbs with 14 mins left and it stopped counting weight, 60th place. So I did a 3rd attempt to see if it would do it again, and it did. Got to 51 lbs, 61st place, real fast, had 45 mins left and it stopped counting weight. So anytime I get a chance for a great finishing place it stops counting weight. Did the Match Tourney and made it to first place, didn't stop counting fish. Bass tourneys are broken for me? fish3.JPG

3. waymatt09

waymatt09 New Member

hi i hope this helps its the 5 biggest bass that counts not how many bass you catch ,say you catch 5 x 10 pound bass you have 50 pound if you catch 5 x 11 pound bass you have 55 pound and so on hope this makes sense .have a good day

4. harold

harold Active Member

only the 5 biggest count not amount you catch

5. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Lol. Weird no one told me before now. Thx

6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

LMFAO…. I did the same thing MLT24. It does say on the tournament description, I also missed it the first time and thought the game was bugged.

7. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Funny thing is the first time I played the Tourney with a friend at the same time, he told me about largest 5 fish. Then the next 4-5 tourneys I forgot, or read it wrong, or just too many drinks, while playing them by myself. Well at least I found a faster, good way to get videos from my PS4 into Adobe Premiere if I need to. So something came out of it good, lol. But now I am just looking forward to more Bass Tourneys, they are fun. Was kinda bummed when I thought it was broken. Goes to show you too the Devs on here did not look at this part of the forums for over a week. Pretty sure they would have straighten me out, just for the sake of the game and sales. So that is not a good sign.

8. harold

harold Active Member

the devlopers are rare breed not seen or heard classed as endangered species