Saving Trains Position

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nem00, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Nem00

Nem00 New Member

Hi, is there a way to save trains position for the next time i lauch The game?(example If i drove my train from stationA to station B and IT would stay on station B).

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You can save the game from the pause screen and when you go back to the scenario option screen you should then get the option to continue. There is often an issue with where AI is placed when you load a saved scenario so be aware it might actually cause issues

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

When creating a scenario, you can play the simulation in the build menu, but it will not place all stuff at the correct place. If you save without resetting the simulation, you will effectively change your scenario. So better make sure to clone it first. Also, you need to keep in mind that you must plce the scenario marker at the new start point, otherwise you will get bad loading times and you see all those white houses, trees etcetera for some time.

4. Broomwagon

Broomwagon Member

I think the question you're asking here is when freeroaming? You want to move to another loco out of line of sight - but not to have to restart or reset the scenario to get to it? If that's the question you're asking, then hard to believe, but no you cannot move to locos out of line of sight without restarting the scenario and hence losing all your train movements.