Adding Tsw2 Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Sep 2, 2022.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

After last night’s bombshell that was given right at the end of the stream rather than during the admin section at the start perhaps you will tell us what routes will be available today and what the future programme is or will you just tell us you don’t know and it’s down to Sony.

2. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Well-Known Member

For all platforms none of the TSW2 routes are going to be available until the 6th September and the full launch.

I believe the PlayStation launch of TSW2 content is still under discussion and awaiting confirmation but I have seen a post from JD elsewhere suggesting that the aim is for it all to be delivered within a month.

3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

We did announce this yesterday prior to the stream. Preserved content will be available from Tuesday 6th, but will be batched for PS, as explained in the article. We'll aim to provide a more tangible schedule when we've confirmed with Sony their plan, but we hope it'll be no longer than a month after launch before everything is available.

Expect a few to be available from the 6th though (again, when I have more info, I'll add it to the What You Need To Know article).

• Like Like x 2
  4. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

The point is on the stream you left it until right at the end despite doing your so called admin section at the start. What does “expect a few to be available from the 6th” mean 1, 2, 6 what exactly or will you again say it’s down to Sony.