Crash Changing External Camera On Cajon Pass

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by photonmonkey, Sep 2, 2022.

1. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

Playing on PS4 just started timetable mode although forgot which one, using external free camera, used toggle to change to other external free cam and received CE-34878-0 error which crashed game.

2. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

Hi photonmonkey,

We are very sorry to hear about this. At this time, we have been unable to reproduce this issue with the information provided. Could you provide us with some more information by filling out the blanks on the template below, please?

Issue Summary: "Playing on PS4 just started timetable mode although forgot which one, using external free camera, used toggle to change to other external free cam and received CE-34878-0 error which crashed game."
    Platform: PS4 (Which model? Slim/Pro)
    Game Mode:
    Route Name:
    Loco Name:
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time:
    Step-by-Step Instructions:
    +Screenshots
    +Video Links

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  3. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Beta testing has started.

• Like Like x 1
  4. alex#5436

alex#5436 New Member

I've gotten this as well on PS5. In TSW2 this also happened. Seems to be only affecting American Freight routes like Sand Patch Grade, Horseshoe Curve, Sherman Hill, and now Cajon Pass. The crash happens when you switch the external camera from the front of the train to the back of the train.

5. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

Can I ask a question. How does the SD-40 handle the camera switching? I I never had problems using the shorter, 44 car trains in TSW2, The problem was always on the longer trains, especially ones with locomotives at the rear.

I’m not picking up a copy until Tuesday, but it might be worth doing a test, if you can’t be bothered, to see if it’s affecting the longer trains, or the route overall. I’m assuming the SD-40 has timetables for the entire route and shunting.

6. alex#5436

alex#5436 New Member

It happened to on a 72 car train in Cajon pass. I use the immersion controller scheme do I hold down R3 and right directional button to switch them.