End Of Day First Day Tsw3 Review

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jack travers, Sep 2, 2022.

1. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Here I will give you my Positive and Negative feedback so I will start off with my positive feedback

Positive:
    1. Kassel - Würzburg
    A.) Trains first
    I love the ICE 1 it’s s great addition to the Intercity-Express Fleet along with the 3 and the 3m (my favorite) I love the cab interior With the many switches and just the sounds of It accelerating (I cannot wait to use it on SKA and HMA

Next we have the br185 for freight. I love this train and will use it even more tomorrow for freight definitely one for Today.

Lastly we have the ICE SKW edition nothing much to say, basically the same as the one from HMA. Favourite train and I am looking to make the Eurostar livery on it

B.) Stations
    In love with Kassel Wilhelmshöhe such a beautiful station, Same with Würzburg. Fulda is a little worse than them two but still great station

C.) Route itself
    Love the Viaducts and the Tunnels (save me from Lag) Not much more to say until I’m able to finish the full route Without lagging out or finishing without passing 25 fps

Overview:
    It’s a fantastic route but tbh It would’ve been cooler to see a 170km route without having to slow down.

2. Southeastern Highspeed
    A.) Stations
    I love the Addition of the Eurostar Platforms at St. Pancras International but there will be more to this in the Negative feed. Dartford station looks beautiful aswell as the Ebbsfleet International Lower platforms all accessible and wonderful!

B.) Trains
    Not really any new trains so I cannot say much

C.) Routes
    First thing is I love going 300km/h on an ICE 3 “Eurostar from the St. Pancras International platforms to Ashford and its fantastic I much say!!

Next we have is the Javelin it’s fantastic!
    I love the St. Pancras - St. Pancras routes going from St. Pancras to Ashford then about an hour later going from Faversham - St. Pancras on the same route

For the 465 and 375 going to Dartford is cool i guess

Overview:
    Great route with a much needed expansion and the Eurostar platforms are amazing

3. Cajon Pass
    I haven’t played yet to answer this

4. Spirit of Steam
    A.) insane lag spike area’s I couldn’t even fully load into a game to give you guys a Station, Route and Trains Review so we are getting the Overview here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jack travers

Negative
    1. Kassel - Würzburg
    A.) Trains
    For the ICE 1 there isn’t really something to Disagree with but i do wish the screens had more buttons to explore with like the ICE 3 such as Lights, Overhead switches, And way more.

br155 not much to say basically the same as ICE 1. Should be more accessible

B.) Stations
    The Exits should be more accessible instead of just only the Ones to carparks and more

C.) Route
    Horrible Frames for an Xbox one X user for example I could be going at less than 15 fps for the whole route unless I’m in a tunnel then I’ll head back up to 25 fps. shoot back out and I’m on 15 again. Also to mention that my game completely freezed and exited when leaving Würzburg at nighttime for no apparent reason apart From memory card issues I find it funny we have to spend 250+ for a €50 game Excellent!!

2. Southeastern Highspeed
    A.) Trains
    Nothing to say since it’s same as tsw2 apart from lightning issues

B.) Stations
    St. Pancras Eurostar terminal is very boring and bland. There is absolutely nothing there in the Concourse. Dovetail couldn’t even add fake shops or Anything just plain floor and sone glass stairs. Very boring. Then next we have is Ashford international one thing I found a problem with is on the Lower platform bridges (not sure the name) but it is blocked and the International platforms are blocked and not accessible from footpath. Same with Ebbsfleet. Also to note at St. Pancras at platform 9 The double br403 gets derailed somehow. No absolutely reason to but It happens

C.) Route
    For starters the Motorway beside HS1 is completely empty with it having around 3 Cars for the motorway. And the frames on this route are horrible I was drinking the 19:49 Class 465 route from Ramsgate to Dartford and before I could arrive into Sittingbourne I was passing a class 395 and my game went down to 8 fps which is unbelievable. Other than that I haven’t really acknowledged anything that’s bad

3. Cajon pass
    Nothing

4. Spirit of Steam
    A.) Trains
    For starters I have no info on this since I completely Despise Steam trains so no ranking
    B,) stations
    It obviously is set a while back So I cannot really Say the stations look realistic but I do like Crew, Edge hill and Lime street. (+runcorn)
    C.) route Horrible. And most of the time I cannot even load into scenarios

Overview:
    SKW: frame rates need working on for Xbox one X it is really hard to play at 20 fps the whole route. And Heading up from Würzburg to Kassel is impossible for me
    SEHS: Same as SKW with frames especially at night time, also Please fix the Derailment bug at St. Pancras and the main Concourse for Eurostar too
    SOS: fix everything about his trash route

3. johnbirch#4603

johnbirch#4603 Active Member

A quick dip into the game this evening.
    Have to say that I am very positive. Having played Spirit of Steam on TSW2 the difference with the lighting was obvious straightaway. SoS on TSW2 was pretty, this is gorgeous! I am seeing things with a clarity that I am also sure I never saw before, such as smoke stains on brickwork.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jack travers

The lighting and the scenery is good I’ll give then that

5. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

Loving it so far, the on/ off rainstorm caused me some concerns on the way up to summit with 14k tonnes and sehs had a nice vibe to it. Will try and run a full day of services on German high speed tomorrow

• Like Like x 1