Gen 8 Tsw3 Performance

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jack travers, Sep 2, 2022.

1. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Currently on an Xbox One X and Wanted to tell dovetail if there will be any patches to the Frame rates in Kassel - Würzburg when in dynamic weather I was going down to Fulda from Kassel And Was at >20 fps the whole way apart from In tunnels if I was lucky I would reach 23 fps highest and when on the night route from Munich - Berlin at 21:24 I couldn’t fully leave Würzburg without fully leaving for no reason and It was a clear night with dynamic weathering

Also to mention that Creators club hasn’t worked for me this whole day with it starting with me not being able to subscribe to a livery due to my account not being dovetail live verified then after a followed DTG Chris steps it completely banned me from Creators club and now I am unable to access the creators club. Please help!!

2. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hi, we are working on addressing frame rate issues found on Kassel based on performance reports and will get updates out asap :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mischief

Mischief Member

Was this with the ICE3 or the ICE1? I noticed that on my Series x, the ICE3 was giving me consistent 30ish frames per second in forested areas

• Like Like x 2
  4. jack travers

Both trains. The ICE 3 i have not tried on SKW but i did on sehs and i had constant 30 fps too

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Quick note - on Xbox One, there should be an update hitting for launch that improves performance around that route.

• Like Like x 2
  6. jack travers

I’ll be waiting for that. In the meantime I will be enjoying the ICE 1 :)

• Like Like x 1