Fishing Sim World Predator Single Player Tournaments Help

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MLT24, Oct 4, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

I finished all the other single player tournaments with no problem, but I can't get past the 1st Tourney,
    Predator Tournament Bergsee Austria. I have tried it at least 20 times and half the time I don't even catch one fish. I have youtube it and am trying to use correct lures, but it is just not working on the PS4. Help Please Anyone???

2. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Finally made it to the last tourney in the canals, and was blown away by 1st place. I caught 2 over 60 inches and still finished over 150 inches behind. Somehow 1st place made it to 380 inches in 20 mins, WTF???

3. MLT24

MLT24 Member

To anyone having same problem as me, I figured out something HUGE about the Championship at the canals. If you pull out a lurer like a large top water pencil and fish for the larger Pike, the AI will explode with lots of huge Pike and go over 300 inches to 500 inches in just 20 mins. Crazy chit! But if you just fish with smaller lures like the sinking shad or a rattle, you will only catch the smaller European Perch (I think that is what it is called) and so will the AI, so you have a much better chance at finishing 1st.

4. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

The last Predator Tournament isn't right.
    Had another go earlier & within 60 seconds of the thing starting the AI had already caught 66 inches of fish.
    They finished with well over 700 inches worth of fish.Using small lures made no difference for me.

5. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Well after about 12 tries I finally won the final. Around 95 inches. Just using ratle trap gold. But did catch a few pikes. Since I stopped fishing with big pencil, AI never went over 150. When using it I saw AI go over 200 in 4 mins. Finshing over 500 every time.

6. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Made another thread about this.I used the Rattle Trap Gold last night & within 90 seconds the AI had caught 135 inches of fish.One of them somehow managed to catch a fish of 111 inches.
    Sounds like you got lucky,kind of.
    I know i'm not the only one reporting this issue.

7. MLT24

MLT24 Member

The first 6 tries I had the same problem. After that I started with shad on bottom before going to trap. I noticed right away the AI was catching much smaller sizes and it stayed that way for the round. Maybe after you spend $21,000 on entry fees they cut you a break, lol. Don't know, but I am glad it is over with! Good luck.

8. capnframunda

capnframunda New Member

Just in case anyone else runs into the same issue I'll add my experience to it. After about 25 tries and many setups I came up with one that worked. Fished the frog in gold or black/yellow on 14lb line, varying speeds. Started at 3 and moved up or down until I found what worked. Started catching fish and consistently stayed toward the top of the leader board. Had a couple of times I got bumped from 1st to 4th with under a minute to fish. Finally landed one with under a minute to put me in first and stayed there to get away from this tournament. Good luck.