Fishing Sim World Gigantica Loading Bug Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Chizzckh, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Has anyone else had this?

When you first load the Gigantica map up and you get to select your initial starting point/peg on the map, you can't select a peg? Basically it allows you to cycle around each peg and highlight them but when you press x to select one it just makes a beeping noise and nothing happens. The only choice then is to reload the game as you have nowhere to go

Find it mainly happens when I change the time of day away from the pre selected morning setting, seems to happen the most when I set it for sunrise. I normally set the weather to dynamic as well but don't think that is what is causing the issue.

Is it just me?

2. essoxlucious

essoxlucious Member

Same here, PS4 pro . I have to take the fishing spot highlited,offered, then once the swim has loaded I am able to access the map and choose any swim/spot I like. Hope this helps for now!

3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Nice one..... I will give that a go.

4. Stuart Main

Stuart Main New Member

I have the ps4 pro and this issue is now happening to me i cannot fish gigantica at all? When you select your peg nothing happens it used to load (small reel appears to indicate loading) but now nothing? This is in single player and i tried multiplayer too wirh no joy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Exactly what is happening to me. The only way I can get it to load is not changing any of the settings in terms of weather and time and going with default. Was hoping the guys at Dovetail would respond with some insight on this!

6. Konji

Konji New Member

Thanks for the tip, same here

7. Mark b

Mark b New Member

Ps4 waldsee wont load at all been like this for a week or so

8. Mark b

Mark b New Member

Bit of a joke on free fishing hardly any venues loading sort it out

9. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

This is likely caused by the issue that was present with the Sunline Siglon PE 30lb line. Go in to your tackle boxes and change the line on them and then try to load into a lake. Let me know if you are still having issues after doing this.