Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - London Commuter Add On Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mr_Ron, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Mr_Ron

Mr_Ron New Member

Hi guys - I recently purchased the Rush Hour commuter add on from Playstation Store. I can download it without any problems but every time I try and install it, I get a message saying 'cannot find application' and it directs me to the PlayStation store. I bought the original Train SIM World 2 on disc rather than download. Is it possible that it's looking for a downloaded version of Train SIM World 2? There is no application on my PS4 for the add on to find as far as I can tell.

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

That does sound like the case. You would need the disc inserted for it to register.
    Any disc version of games I've had on PS have left an icon on the home screen but have needed the disc to be in when wanting to run the game.
    If you don't have a TSW2 game icon on your home screen, it hasn't installed anything on your system or you have deleted the program/install data.

3. Mr_Ron

Mr_Ron New Member

Thanks Nick, I'll try downloading it again. Appreciate it.

4. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

Since tsw3 is out idk if u can buy dlc on past games

5. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes, you can. I have just looked and they are still for sale and will still be able to purchase after the 6th.

6. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

Ya but if ur on tsw2 u can’t buy dlc in the tsw2 store

7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Well if on Playstation go into the Playstation store. I can see everything in there when looking with my phone.

8. Mr_Ron

Mr_Ron New Member

It's really weird, I did buy the add-on from the PlayStation store. It downloads fine but when I click to install it keeps saying that there is no application. I have the disc in when I try and install the add-on so I have no idea what the problem is unless for some reason the download was corrupted but I have tried deleting and downloading the game file for TSW 2 as well as deleting the add-on but keep getting the same message.

9. Mr_Ron

Mr_Ron New Member

That is true - the add-ons are on the PlayStation store - it's just my add-on that isn't working.