Does Ps5 Limit Affect Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HappyBasher, Sep 4, 2022.

1. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Hi team, sorry if it's been mentioned before but I wondered if TS3 had been rebuilt, whether it still has the limit of DLC items or if a way has been found to incorporate the DLC into the core game and just download a licence to activate it?

In other words can I delete TSW2 or would it be useful to keep with older routes, and just use TSW3 with newer routes

2. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

Currently it's still affected by the DLC limit I'm afraid. The fix is on it's way and DGT were hoping to release it to TSW2 before launch and then include it on TSW3 soon after.

Sadly a crashing bug was found so thud has delayed release. We've not had a revised timetable but hopefully won't be too long.

Might also be worth hanging onto TSW2 as they're not releasing all DLC on launch day as planned on PSN as Sony won't let them. Could be a month or more until all DLC is available on TSW3.

3. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Ah, I see - thanks for the reply. Was looking forward to running a TGV from StP to AFK, hopefully not too long .. :cool:

4. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

It certainly make sense to prioritise content that layers into TSW3 and they've said that some DLC will release on launch day so fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

We'll aim to provide a roll-out list as soon as we can for Preserved Collection/TSW Compatible content.

• Like Like x 1