Xbox Reviews Section On Xbox Store Shows Destiny 2 Reviews

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Princess Entrapta, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

It seems DTG may want to get in touch with Microsoft, as the store page for TSW3 is full of negative reviews of Destiny 2 for some reason.
    upload_2022-9-2_11-29-22.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. ethan#3478

ethan#3478 Member

Oh that's very strange I havent come across that however I was looking reviews for tsw3 and currently aren't any use to anyone review some being route suggestions and most being entirely pointless for example one of the reviews is titled "muffin time" "and description was "i like trains"

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

That's very interesting, thanks for flagging. I've mentioned it to our Retail team.

Princess Entrapta - I've also raised your motion blur concern too, will respond when I have an answer.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

DTG JD the motion blur is a part for the most people as very frustrating. So set it to high priority please. For me as pc player I can toggle it off via the engine.ini but is fully understand the sickness that it brings. I have also problems to watch it....

But thanks for the good reaction and I'm hoping a solution will there very soon

5. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Can we also have motion blur fixed so we don't have to keep on turning it off every time we boot the game up like with TSW 2 pretty please?

6. Princess Entrapta

It's doubly frustrating having to do it every single time, given how we don't have an option for it in the settings menu and need to hook up a keyboard to do it.

7. Princess Entrapta

One problem with GP is how trolls are able to just spam reviews with absolute nonsense, without needing to buy the game to do so..

8. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Some of the word vomit that gets dribbled out in Game Pass review bombs makes me fear for the future of society...

• Like Like x 2
  9. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

I believe this should retain your setting in a future update. I don't have an ETA yet though.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

TSW3 has enough issues it really doesn't need any help in the bad dlc reviews area.Besides DESTINY 2 is a full of overpriced broken dlc thats barely tested and overated to begin with.OMG,i just realized something.

• Like Like x 1