Lgv Med - Tgv

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Adamgrant3, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Adamgrant3

Adamgrant3 Active Member

Hi guys, When the game is lauched offically will the TGV on the LGV Med get an upgrade too. from the Series 200 to the TGV POS Style of TGV. In terms of the cab etc

2. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

No. It will be the same one you have in TSW2.

3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

However, LGV Med is one of the routes which still has a pending Pres Crew update, and conceivably they might have brought it up to the new standard

4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It’ll be the 200 but we might get the TGV R and RD in a near future like in TSC who knows… A tiny update from the preservation crew is expected for the route

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

yes for me a upgrade for the sounds of the 200 series,is very very important

6. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Sadly the 200 series. I wish we could get a EuroDuplex dlc or version to run on German routes

7. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Pointless if it will only run in Germany, the only way to get the TGV Duplex 3UA 47xx is to brings us the Strasbourg to Karlsruhe route from TSC

8. jack travers

Not really. There is like three routes it can run on being HMA (Munich - Paris), SKA (Köln - Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam), HRR (Essen - Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris) + LGV Med

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  9. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

I know but DTG tends to release routes on TSW that are already made on TSC that’s why I said Strasbourg to Karlsruhe as it goes between France and Germany. You have to understand that the full route between Paris and Munchen is approximately 800 km and Brussels, Köln and Amsterdam are served by Thalys. The TGV R tri goes to Brussels but not to Germany and not with any Duplex series. Anyway the routes you’ve proposed are too long for the moment and S to K is the perfect one at the moment

10. jack travers

I didn’t mean the full route for HMA. Only the Munich - Augsburg portion. The train could potentially come with reseau carriages but the chances of them only releasing the Coaches are Basically impossible. But yeah if we were to implement the EuroDuplex or any other type we would need Karlsruhe- Strasbourg or any other route like that as it wouldn’t fit As a dlc for hma (successor-Br420) and so on. But it could layer on HMA for Munich - Paris services (as far as augsburg). That’s why I have been thinking to implement the Frankfurt - Mannheim/Karlsruhe route or Karlsruhe- Strasbourg.