Fishing Sim World 2 Noob Questions

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Meshwesh, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Meshwesh

Meshwesh New Member

Sorry for asking what is probably very obvious:

1. how do you set/strike a hook? Yes, I know to push the RS down, but what else? Or is that it? I don't seem to be doing it right, so I am not sure.

2. How do you select a different preset in the tackle box? For example, if I want to use the second set up in the bass tackle box? I thought I had set it up but I noticed I was catching fish with the first one, so evidently I didn't actually switch. I assumed that you would have to press A to select a preset, but this is only for the individual items (rod, hook, etc.)
    Sorry! I realize these are very basic, probably obvious things, but I honestly can seem to sort them out.
    Thanks!

2. harold

harold Active Member

make sure the rod is pointing down when you get a strike pull back fast on left sick its the rod action that sets the hook

3. Meshwesh

Meshwesh New Member

Thanks! I appreciate that

4. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

Your right A only selects an item. On the Xbox you press menu to select another tackle box ATM the only indication that you have a particular tackle box selected is that this option is missing from the bottom of the screen for the tackle box you are using, quite annoyingly the default tackle box you are taken to when you go to the tackle set up screen is not always the one you are using.

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

With rod in hand press Y button to access inventory. From there you can change to different tackle boxes , change lures , change baits etc. You can not switch the actual number of rod in hand there though. To switch between rods 1,2,3 in the active tackle box you must claim a peg so that the rods is on the rod stand. Then left and right buttons to switch to a specific rod number.