St. Pancras International Platform 9

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jack travers, Sep 4, 2022.

1. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Can you please fix the derail glitch at St. Pancras. It is really annoying when I’m trying to load an ice 3 there. There is no need for a 403 meter to not be able to handle a 390 meter train, this also happens at München hbf at platform 15. And you think it would be fixed by tsw3 but clearly not. Please fix this for a Scenario it is really annoying and again there is no reason for this. Please look into this Dovetail. No point of a long platform if we can’t use long trains on it. Basically just there for decor

2. jack travers

DTG JD sorry to bother you or tag you but I just wanted to know if you guys will ever look into this

3. jack travers

Again JD really sorry to bother you

4. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

Is bumping your own post every few minutes really necessary? And it's Sunday! It's very nice of JD and the others to do what forum monitoring they're doing, but maybe let them have some weekend also.

• Like Like x 11
  5. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

TBH I was impressed that we can even use platform 9. It is great that there is an international path available in each direction as well as domestic.

6. jack travers

Sorry that it bothered you Calidore266

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  7. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Its a bit needy to be bumping a thread 17 minutes after youve posted IMO, especially so on a Sunday evening when the team has had a near constant presence on the forums for virtually 60 hours. More so for something that isnt truely game breaking

• Like Like x 3
  8. jack travers

Half the stuff other people here posted AREN’T game breaking but they still requested why am I the only one getting barked at Exactly? Also seen people bumping a thread of over months ago. But 17 mins is bad ? Yea ok

9. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hi Jack, thanks for letting us know. The ICEs in particular are challenging to substitute onto those platforms (as with many other platforms too). It's predominantly designed for the TGV layer.

10. jack travers

Thanks JD again sorry to bother you

11. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Because of the bumping of your own messages in a very short time. Comes across as very whiny. I have not seen many others bump their own posts. The fact that DTG is monitoring these forums and responding over a weekend is, in and of itself very encouraging. Give them a chance since yours is not the only message on the forums.

thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1