Full Release Download Incomplete

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Volvo B10M, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

I just received the full 6/SEP TSW 3 release update after owning the pre-release but the download is only 286.9MB as this has not included any of the TSW 2 DLC. How do I obtain the previous TSW 2 DLC as it was previously stated that TSW 2 DLC would be available in TSW 3?

2. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

If you are on Xbox then this happened to me. Solution is to go to microsoft store and search up”Train sim world 3” then scroll and you will see add ons for this game. All the dlcs should say tsw3 compatible and all you have to do is download them. Again for xbox just click on manage then press installl

3. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

I am on Steam, I can't see any DLCs listed on the store page and I have only the 4 core DLCs that make up the version I own on my DLC list.

4. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Steam doesn’t release until later this evening. Usually 6pm UK time

5. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

Oh, that is a bit is strange, I have already seen videos with people who already claim to be playing the full release version. I wonder what the 289.6MB download was if not to do with the main release.

6. Scott295

Scott295 Well-Known Member

I got the update on Steam this morning too. I assumed that was the full release update but I haven't had chance to play yet to confirm.

7. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

If I read the notes published here correctly, How to manage your game & add-ons in Steam : Dovetail Support (freshdesk.com) , you need to go in your Steam library and tick the individual DLC(s) to actually download it. Not going to be automatically installed in one foul sweep. Probably for the best as you can add the content in bit by bit as you need it rather than spend all evening not being able to play if the whole lot downloaded automatically.

8. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

See the update notes in the announcement section. The core and Cajon have patches that were released earlier today. The rest for steam users will be available later today.

9. Scott295

Scott295 Well-Known Member

DLCs are not available on Steam yet but should be within 24 hours.

10. Volvo B10M

Volvo B10M Active Member

I have already been in there and only have the 4 core DLC files, I will wait until this evening to see if it updates.