Spirit Of Steam Lighting Is Very Odd In These Pics (and Stop Markers)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Sep 6, 2022.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share this. PC, chapter 1 spirit of steam, run up to Runcorn. I'll be diplomatic here as this is a freebie route to me, I never took to it and I still haven't. That said I wanted to share and be constructive.
    Couple of things here, stop markers, how are these still slipping through the net within a yard of the signals? These were highlighted and acknowledged way back on the Sherman hill route. Come on guys?

Secondly, the lighting looks proper off to me, there's a lot of jagged edges and the steam is doing something odd in the tunnels I'm guessing. Short, sweet and succinct and maybe if I give this route a little more time....

Screenshot (248).png Screenshot (249).png Screenshot (250).png Screenshot (251).png Screenshot (253).png

2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

The new lighting does seem to be quite horrible in some situations...

3. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

Not to mention the grievous LOD on PS5. Also, PS5 doesn’t seem to have any subbing in of creators club stuff or the blood and custard yet

4. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

Chief, did you notice the chimney smoke clipping the chimney at all, especially at idle? I was just wondering if it was happening on platforms other than XSX. Ta.

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I haven’t as yet to be honest no.