Bakerloo Line Upgrade

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Sep 6, 2022.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Sorry but not impressed with the updated Bakerloo Line.

Just operated a service from Harrow & Wealdstone and from there to Queens Park just 1 AI train coming in the opposite direction so no change in that whatsoever. As a result the line still looks completely dead.

Also all the passengers were on the terminating platform at Harrow & Wealdstone as I arrived to take on passengers.

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Were you running on an off peak time?

3. surreychuff#3060

surreychuff#3060 Active Member

Also did you go into the Bakerloo line 2021 timetable option which is the one with the increased volume of services… I thought at first that was the original release which tripped me up

4. shaun.jobson

shaun.jobson New Member

In real life, there isn’t many trains that go up to H&W, 4 per hour, every 15 mins between 11-12AM.

If you’re one of the four, and the AI train you saw is the second, the other 2 would be heading up there as you’re in the tunnel section, It sounds correct. I’d recommend checking what it’s like between QP and E&C, whenever I’ve been around QP today on the few runs I did it was busy and looking at the 2d map there was loads of trains in the tunnel section.

I think a good way to tell, on the old timetable, only 3 trains left London road. On the new one, all but 1 were out.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022