PC Can Ts2019 Affect Tsw?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Juan Manuel Luengo, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

Since TS2019 has been updated on my computer (with an AMD graphic), the frame rate in TSW has dropped noticeably, and I have lost fluency from the moment I move through the program's screens.
    Small jumps occur between the different screens and driving a BR185 now is a torture. Before everything was fine. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

No TS2019 should not effect TSW as they are separate games. If you have not already done so, check and see if there is a update for your graphics card.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Juan Manuel Luengo

Thank you. I know they are independent games, but maybe the update of TS2019 may have altered some file related to the adjustment of the graphics, because the resolution of TSW has changed substantially. In any case, I will update the drivers this afternoon and report the results.

4. Juan Manuel Luengo

Good. Yesterday upgraded the driver of my graphics card (AMD Radeon R9 M265X) and no longer flash the TSW’s load screens, and do not appreciate jumps in the images as the train circulates. Fluency has recovered something. However, to regain the graphics performance before October 11th, I had to lower the settings that I had previously set. With sincerity: I celebrate if no one else has happened to me. Thanks.

5. Ding

Ding Member

Juan, try the following:

Delete GameUserSettings.ini in C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\TS2Prototype\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor - this helped me today. It'll reset your settings (game, audio, graphics - it won't touch your controls, these are stored in Input.ini)

Start the game, set your settings again in options and try if this helped!

Ding

6. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

"Affect" = "effect": just for the record, Juan Manuel Luengo's OP is correct; Michael Newbury's reply is not.

7. Juan Manuel Luengo

Thanks, Ding. I'm sorry I took so long to read your answer. I'll see how LIRR responds on my system and I'll test your recommendation. It seems interesting.