When Am I Getting My Tsw2 Routes?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Froof, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Froof

Froof New Member

So i assume the game is fully out now but i still cant play the routes i had for TSW2

2. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

which OS - PC, XBox or PS ? There's a FAQ at the top of this forum telling you how to add your content, and on the PS it's a few weeks before everything is available. But nothing auto-installs, you have to manage game content and choose to install the addons you want to play.

3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

As mentioned in a couple of other threads if you're on Steam they will appear as DLC under the entry for TSW3 in your library but need to be ticked to trigger a download. Not all your titles may be available at once.

I presently have the core update to the early access version downloading but my DLC list has not yet refreshed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Another thing I'm thinking, as the update has not added any DLC to the list, it might be necessary to completely close and then reopen Steam for the list to populate and probably after the official release time too, which as I type this still has 4 mins to go.

Edit:
    Well still only shows the 4 DLC but I just had another download start which I suspect is Spirit Of Steam incoming.

Not sure whether DTG need to give Steam a kick to get the owned DLC list to start updating...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  5. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

In my case, I did not need to manually check them. Steam did it for me. It downloaded 9 of the old DLCs (guess that was what was available when I started Steam). While I was playing, suddenly I got the Steam notificacion pop-up on the right side informing me that it had downloaded all the remaining DLC while I was playing.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  6. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I received the download at 13.30 EDT here in the US. Looked to me that all of my routes came over in this initial feed. I have played LBM and besides the addition of dynamic weather, you can bet it was dynamic on my first run, it played just like it did in TSW2. This route was fairly smooth running and still is with very infrequent stutters.

• Helpful Helpful x 1