Ps4 And Ps5 Versions Installed On My Ps5 For Some Reason.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lenwigg, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I only found out by accident but when checking the storage on my PS5 I noticed both versions were on it along with two or three PS4 DLC's. Deleting them gave me a nice chunk of valuable hard drive space back.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The PS4 versions of DLC tried to download themselves on to my PS5 too, even though it’s the PS5 version of TSW 3 I’m using. I was able to cancel them before wasting much time.

3. Easy301

Easy301 Active Member

You can safely remove the PS4 versions via the storage system menu in the PS5 settings.

4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

The only place that I noticed them on mine was under storage in the settings, on the PS5 where you, or at least I do, go to delete things to make room.

5. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

When I chose to add some of the TSW compatible routes this morning I did notice in the downloads that there was both TSW3 PS5 and TSW3 PS4 listed. I just selected the TSW3 PS4 download and cancelled them all.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I downloaded some routes and it started downloading for TSW2 as well (routes I don’t have on TSW2 currently for DLC cap reasons). I was cancelling downloads left right and centre. It was like whackamole. PS4 version - whack, TSW2 version - whack, repeat.

• Like Like x 1