Mastery Awards

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

My unlocked Mastery Awards aren’t showing in the relevant section of the UI in TSW 3, which means I can’t activate them :(

2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Sharing this with the team now to check.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Just realised this might be because I’m on PS5 and don’t have all the routes installed yet.

4. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Of the Masteries that I've managed to unlock on Xbox, the only one that I'm not seeing in the toggle list is GWE, but I'd put that down to the fact I don't currently have that route installed, due to the entitlement issue with that and Rapid Transit currently affecting some users on Xbox.

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

The Mastery unlock ability requires the route to be installed, so that may be the issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. darthvard#4985

darthvard#4985 New Member

Good to know about needing the route installed so what explains my GWE being all complete but not showing. However in TSW3 it shows I have Boston Level 1 complete but both of the progress bars are not complete. And the thing is I have never played Boston or own it. It doesnt show in my Dovetail Live account mastery on the website so seems there is some mismatch between what TSW3 shows (imported TSW2 progress) and what Dovetail live shows.