Sehs Issues On Xbox One

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Sep 6, 2022.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

1: tried loading into a 395 service at 10:11 from St Pancras to Margate. Whilst on the loading screen the game just quit to the Xbox home screen with no message.

2: automatic PIS, I've never like the automatic PIS on any route as it never works properly and tends to mess it up. I loaded the same service mentioned in 1 but this time an hour later and the PIS on the train says it's going to Ashford rather than Margate. It only displays Margate once you have finished the service at Ashford

3: Performance, after passing the sidings at, I think, Dagenham my FPS (heading east) dropped dramatically to what felt like one FPS. This hasn't happened when passing the same place heading westbound. I also encountered low fps again in the same session just after leaving Ebbsfleet around 30 miles from Ashford. Weather is dynamic and is currently foggy.
    Time is 11:32, SOS is installed.
    Again did not experience this significant fps drop when traveling westbound

4: When sat in the cab if any of the passenger trains, when you zoom in the textures of the interior of the cab all reduce and change to the point where you can't work out what the controls are.

5: Again like on SKW it can't seem to cope with you going on foot after finishing your service. As soon as the 395 left the station and I turned around to look at another service arriving at the sation, the game quits to the Xbox home menu.
    Curiously the train that did arrive had a Southern livery. Was unable to see if it was a 377 or just a re skinned 375. Is Ashford a Southern trains destination ? Would be interested to know

I tried spawning on foot at Ashford at 10:00 with dynamic weather starting with heavy clouds and yet again the game just quit to the Xbox home menu. I think this is roughly the third time this has happened to me

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  2. thomastl59374

6C07 @10:04 rain doesn't affect front windscreen, no droplets even in heavy rain

3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey - sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Can I check the graphics settings you have? We've found that tweaking those (particularly 'Medium' clouds) might help. Also, running the game in 1080p version also may help.

4. thomastl59374

I can't find any graphics settings in game. Do you know where I can find them onan Xbox one ?

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

1. Connect your Xbox One directly to your TV or monitor over HDMI. Avoid using any HDMI switches and splitters to prevent throttling your maximum resolution.
    2. Open the Settings app on your Xbox One.
    3. Navigate to the Display & sound tab.
    4. Select the Video output tile.
    5. Choose the resolution for your display.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. thomastl59374

I am currently running at 1080p