Pzb Acknowledge Button For Xbox

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tuxcatazuma, Sep 8, 2022.

1. tuxcatazuma

tuxcatazuma Active Member

I know this has been asked before, but I wondered if it’s something that could be considered again? When driving the 101 for example, every time I press ‘B’ to acknowledge sifa I get the voice alert for a PZB acknowledgment. I know I can plug a keyboard in, but it’s much nicer when on console to not need to Could one of the shift combinations work, as Im sure there some combinations free or doubled up that could be used for this? I’d rather use a shift combo than hear the voice every 30 seconds when acknowledging sifa
    Thanks

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Have a look under the controller settings menu. There should be several options under the shift function.
    I know on PS there's options listed under the shift function for PZB

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Some of the newer trains knows what to acknowledge when pressing B. It would only do Sifa and PZB Acknowledge if these come on at the same time. Not sure if this is still being implemented, though.

That's for PZB Release and PZB Override.

• Like Like x 3
  4. tuxcatazuma

tuxcatazuma Active Member

Ah yes that’s it L89. I’d swap the PZB override or release for the acknowledge, as I use those much less :)

5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

It's the B button for Acknowledge PZB on both Classic and Immersion Controls setting but you are better off using a PC Keyboard plugged to the Xbox One Series X/S on German and Future Austrian OBB Routes since you can do Page Down PZB Acknowledge Q Sifa Reset.