However, They Bought Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by robbo2k, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Possible.

2. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

You guys may be joking, but there are bound to be a few " flat-earthers " on the forums who will take it seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. Looks like it will be at least xmas before I delve in. I want to see how old bugs and new bugs are being sorted. Still think there's quite a bit to do for it to appeal to me.

Edit: After seeing the TSW3 Bargain Hunt thread a few hours after posting, I decided that was as good as a sale so have joined the purchased crew.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  4. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Not me, lol.

While the new routes and improvements look promising, they still need some polishing, and I feel like some of it will not get done. For example, the tracks on the Cajon Pass route look ridiculous, like model train tracks, which is a big turn off for me, when 95% of the game time is spent watching those rails. Then there are still core game issues like unnecessary duplicates of the same rolling stock, etc.

That being said, all 3 (or 4 if we count the steam one) routes look better than the TSW avarage, which is very good to see, but none of them really interest me that much. Might try them out one day, but it will have to wait until the game it tempting enough during a sale or some new route releases that actually interests me. Until then, I will be waiting for the preservation updates to release on TSW2 and play with those.

5. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

One of those numbers is wrong. I believe that all-time high statistic is for TSW1, not TSW2. TSW2 managed 3,086 concurrent players around (on?) launch. So far TSW3 has managed barely over half that number.

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022