Station Count

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by CGJimbob, Oct 14, 2018.

1. CGJimbob

CGJimbob New Member

hi... this could be me being stupid but is a way to see how many stations you need to stop at in service mode?

I would like to pick a route that I know has x amount of stop and go stations but I don't seem to be able to see this option if it exists?

nice game btw had it 24 hours and I like it

• Like Like x 2
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you cant see that from the Service selection Menu in the game.
    For GWE exists a Timetable which lists all the Stations a certain service stops. Just be aware that some services are missing in the Console Version.
    For WSR there is a user made timetable, not exactly sure how correct that is but it should give you an idea where a certain service stops.

Sadly DTG stopped providing official TimetableĀ“s after the GWE one, so TrainSim-Luke maybe you can talk to some folks that we get them again in the Future? I liked the idea behind it.

GWE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J-LD9emAyKLEURG9vMYDTTPrkyIDCn-q/view
    WSR: https://www.docdroid.net/4HliUVt/tsw-west-somerset-railway-service-mode-timetable.pdf

• Like Like x 3
  3. CGJimbob

CGJimbob New Member

thanke for the reply and the links look like they answer my question.. defo would be handy in the game for some1 like me who has no knowledge of things like this lol i ended up doing a 40min drive fron 1 station arrived the other end for it to say complete lol but still good.
    I honestly don't mind what's missing im just glad I can finally play a good sim game on the console so nice 1 on that front.
    the other good point from what I have searched and read they are still looking at ways to add more DLC and listen to what we want so really what more can be asked

all I need now is more time in a day to actually get on the game lol

4. Gswales

Gswales Member

Well i did realise with GWE that some services were missing and over the last couple of weeks i have been looking at putting a timetable together for the console version but with me working full time it's taking a bit longer to complete

5. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

Yea sure, it will be good to see the stations names or something like this for example on the right of the screen. Something to show more details about the coming stop....