Creating A New Profile

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pinxtonpaws, Sep 6, 2022.

1. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Well-Known Member

Now that the list of achievements from all addons has been added I've discovered that I've already reached the required goal for the bulk of them, but they aren't triggering as completed.

So...my question is, if I create a new profile just to complete the new achievements will I be able to return to the one that I ported over from TSW2 when the game was first run?
    I understand that any progress made from a new profile will not count towards my overall progress; I just need to know that it's possible to return to my primary profile once those achievements are complete before going ahead with it. My longevity stats are too important to lose.

Thanks.

2. shimarin

shimarin Active Member

Yes, you can create up to 10 profiles and you can switch between them freely without loosing any progress.

3. mbeastall

mbeastall New Member

Ideally though, would it be nice to keep everything tracked under the profile you chose to import? Like pinxtonpaws says, some of the stats are too important to lose if you've played the game for a long time.
    The achievement side of things isn't ideal with some unlocking and some not depending on progress in TSW2. Plus, I can't see each achievement tracking it's individual progress yet either - not sure if that's the same for others though?

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The tracking type achievements need to be "refreshed" by doing something like taking control of the train, doing a passenger load, going up one level etc.

5. mbeastall

mbeastall New Member

For the tracking achievements, I thought this would happen with things such as 'complete all training modules', 'complete all scenarios' etc but even though I've done whats needed, the achievement is still showing as 0%. I know not all developers enable achievement tracking like this but I'm sure it worked fine on TSW2.
    I'll keep checking in another route and another different type of count but not sure it will help unless they release a fix