Xbox Kassel Würzburg Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mike71089zeon, Sep 8, 2022.

1. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

Playing on a series X and wanted to see if anyone else is having any issues with this route. For me it’s unplayable. As soon as I select a timetable service when it starts to load I’m kicked back to the Xbox dashboard every time.

2. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

3. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I’m on Series X, Only been kicked off tsw3 a few times, not sure what I was doing at the time, but I have completed several Kassel Timetables so far, so it won’t be every time on that route for me

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey, a couple of things you might be able to do to help:
    - if you have any custom liveries enabled, remove them
    - go into your Xbox settings and select 1080p as your display mode
    - in your settings, change clouds to 'Medium'
    - for an extreme solution, if you have lots of Add-ons installed you don't use, temporarily uninstalling them might help too

Add-ons Manager will help a little bit - we've seen a few improvements from our Xbox beta team - its impact will vary though depending on how many Add-ons you have installed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking your time to reply! Will try your tips later on a step-by-step basis, if there's any useful information to share then I will try to do so.
    Am I right in interpreting the effect of the manager in that way it gets more useful the more addons are installed? "Am I reading that right?" ;)

Have a nice weekend, at least as far as its possible under the current circumstances in the UK.

6. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Erm, I'd say that if you have a lot of things installed it might save you more memory, but there's a point where it would become less effective. I don't know any of the details really (I'm not a techy person), but it should help a bit with those who have a lot of Add-ons installed.

Thank you, certainly a slightly odd vibe at the moment.

7. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

Thanks for the suggestions and reply. A reinstall of both the base game and route plus uninstalling a few seldom played routes did the trick. Not sure what actually was the fix but it’s running smooth. Again thank you for taking the time to reply!