Tsw3 And Dovetail Live Railfan Shots

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nick Y, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Anyone else having problems with Dovetail Live not showing TSW3 railfan shots on their profile?
    I've taken several DTL railfan shots this weekend but none are showing under the TSW3 tab of railfan shots.
    The PS5 shows the upload successful notification though.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yes, I’m finding I have to switch to the TSW 2 screenshots and then back to the TSW 3 screenshots for the TSW 3 screenshots to appear.

3. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I've tried that but nothing still shows. I've even signed out and back in and am signed in on PS5.

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

We've found that, whilst not ideal, it may take a little while after you swap between TSW2 and TSW3 for them to appear. Don't know if that helps or not.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Have you tried leaving it a minute or two between switching from TSW 3 to TSW 2 and then back again? Sometimes it can take a while for the screenshots to load.

6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I have been continually switching between TSW2 and TSW3 Railfan Shots and also not been able to make them appear.
    This is the message, but it is logged in as the TSW2 photos come up ok
    Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 10.03.10.png Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 10.03.10.png

7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

...and just like that it has now worked and I can see the RailFan Shots.

Above advice is indeed correct, it can take a while but it has come up.

8. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

On the very rare occasions that I have seen my PS5 screen shots I found that by clicking any of them to enlarge them all except that enlarged one disappeared.

9. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I have left them all day and they still have not shown up. So as well as not being able to download on console from creators club I cannot access The TSW 3 dovetail live pics

Hentis

10. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

The "switching" between tsw 2 and tsw 3 does work admittedly it does take time, I find I have to wait for tsw 2 pics to load first before switching back to tsw 3

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  11. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

It does work but it's extremely slow, especially if you have hundreds of RF shots already.
    [​IMG]

12. Lenwigg

I have them again, at last, on a tab on my laptop browser. I don't know if coincidence or not but what I did as experiment was to let the TSW2 shots load in, then select TSW3 and put the laptop on the side leaving that tab open and left it for ten minutes ir so. Then when I looked again they were there. I have not clicked on any to enlarge it yet as before when I have done that they all disappeared.

Not ideal, but at least I know I can see them. I won't try to update them unless I know I am not going to need the laptop again for ten minutes or so. Then I will hope that the same thing works again.

13. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Its defeinately not working for me as I have left it on the page for the last 3 hours and nothing. But I have just switched over to TSW 2, left it for the pics to load. then I have just switched back to TSW 3 and they instantly changed.... I have no idea whats going on.. I'm confused.com!

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lenwigg

Lol, same here.