Xbox Strange Light Under Freight Trains Cjp

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by evolution33192, Sep 8, 2022.

1. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

There's 2 strange lights under each freight car in the center. The light shines through all objects and nothing blocks the light from appearing. Seems to not do this on 3 Bay covered hoppers and I believe intermodels. -xbox series x

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

This happens to the Class 66 fuel tanks and the MFA freight wagons too, I'm playing on Series S.

I also play on PS5 and it does not have this issue, seems to be an Xbox problem.

3. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

I have also noticed this on both the MFA and JNA wagons on SEHS. It's very distracting. Series S

4. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Can confirm this on Series S too. Every time a freight passes you, you can see the strange light under each wagon and looks like it’s clipping through the wagons.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MikkDC

MikkDC New Member

Exactly the same problem on Series S. It's like a flickering texture from grey to white, sometimes semi-circle shaped, underneath the middle of all freight wagons, which even shows up OVER the in-cab instruments. EDIT: I got a video of it, which you can see here (from 21 seconds in, the first part of the video was also to document the pop-in on Series S)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  6. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

I played it first time earlier after finally installing all my routes from tsw2. Its on the class 66 only, that has 2 half circles things under the loco and what ever wagons it has pulling.

Am on series x.