Fishing Sim World Vibration

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by owdoggy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. owdoggy

owdoggy New Member

Firstly, thank you so much for giving us the choice to turn the HUD off, excellent!........ however (I know we seem to do nothing else but whinge and for that I apologise) what have you done with the controller vibration? It wasn't too bad before, certainly not intrusive, but now it's as if we've hooked into a galloping horse. I've had to turn it off. Food for thought for the next update maybe?

Cheers,

Doggy

• Like Like x 1
  2. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

have to agree, it vibrates on casting and vibrates constantly reeling in a fish or a lure its very annoying, was fine before but now u have made it so bad I have to turn it of

• Like Like x 1
  3. Platini2000

Platini2000 New Member

Agree

• Like Like x 1
  4. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Agree kills my batterys so quick after a day of playing this if i didn't have back up controllers and nonstock wireless batteries with charging station would be super annoying be great to havw vibration on off options and intensity slider if you choose to have it on.... also every time lure hits top of water be great if it didn't vibrate and just splash animation unless a fish hits the lure.

5. MLT24

MLT24 Member

There was no vibration when reeling in a fish before, only when reeling in lure. I'm happy they added it to reeling in a fish. On PS4. But I wished the vibration mimicked the fish movements instead of a consistent heart beat.